Jan and I made a start on wiring the 12v circuits today. We’ve probably managed to complete 50% of the task but had to stop when we ran out of red cable. The Atlantis Marine Empirbus (canbus) system certainly uses less cable and it’s easier to run the short cable lengths to the nearest ‘node’.
We have been labelling the ‘node’ ends of the cables with the module code number. Hopefully this will make it easier for the connections to be made once the nodes are installed.
I also managed to complete the installation of the flexible conduit ducts and then ran drawer wires for the mobile phone aerial, sat dome and solar panels.