Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Can You Identify These Components

My guess is these are wardrobe doors.  But then they might get cut in half horizontally to make bench ends

I must admit I don’t really have any idea about these.  Bed frame components?

These look like panels.  however I’m not sure where they might be installed


Bruce in Sanity said...

The first ones look the same as the ends of the galley units - wardrobe ends?



Tom and Jan said...

Ah..... elementary my dear Watson!